Sponsored post by Chris Smith on behalf of Smith Cooper System Partners
Cloud software has been commonly used for decades and a lot more companies have started to realise the benefits of using it for their businesses in recent years.
With 69% of businesses using cloud-based technology, it’s important to know which is the best cloud software available for businesses to use.
One of the most in-demand types of accounting software. It provides a simple and flexible solution to other cloud software such as Salesforce and Expensify. With the ability to integrate it with other solutions you can configure Sage Intacct to your exact requirements and build your own applications on the Sage Intacct platform. The benefits:
- Sage Intacct offers a lower cost of ownership
- Delivers world-class security backups and disaster recovery which protects your financial data at a much higher level than it would be if you did it yourself.
- Sage rolls out quarterly updates so your software will be kept up to date and this will be done with zero business disruption or hardware upgrades.
- Sage Intacct offers easy integration to numerous cloud-based software.
An integrated software platform which enables customers and companies to work together. Within one CRM platform, you’ll have access to various different departments including marketing, sales, commerce and service. Benefits:
- Salesforce gathers information from your customers and organises it in one convenient location and you have access to data from any lead or client that you want.
- Account planning allows you to build a connection with your clients and helps you achieve better results for their business.
- You’ll have all the information that you need to prioritise your work for clients.
- Salesforce also allows you to collaborate as a team and has excellent communication properties. Multiple members of the team can work together on the same project.
- With great accessibility properties, Salesforce can be accessed anywhere that has internet access.
Provides an outstanding database system that is available in a wide range of editions so you can choose the right edition for you. It’s one of the first choices for enterprises as it’s a cost-effective solution for managing applications and data management. Some of its key features include performance, backup and recovery ability and security. Benefits:
- Switch on and receive data faster than some other cloud performance platforms which improve your query response time and application operations.
- Multiple databases allow you to manage multiple services at the same time on a single server.
- Different price range makes it accessible for every type of business.
- Recover and restore files during downtimes and outages as it continually backups and archives files.
Designed to solve business problems around product development and customer support but doesn’t eliminate the need for sales and marketing. They cover all areas including cloud documents and collaboration space. With a friendly and helpful team, Zoho is ideal for any size business. Benefits:
- One of the simpler and easy to use software as it has been divided into modules such as Leads, Contacts, Deals, Vendors and more relevant data management.
- Easy to move from spreadsheets to a CRM system as Zoho automatically imports files to the management system.
- It works well with third-party applications and plugins to make it work effortlessly for your business.
- Zoho CRM will help provide in-depth reporting and analysis for your business to make it work more efficiently and effectively.
Cloud Computing is the Future
With numerous benefits, cloud computing has plenty to offer organisations. With the ability to manage big data, cyber-security and quality control, managing multiple accounts has never been easier. Cloud computing is a transformational technology that will continue to help organisations and businesses deliver their services in a better way than before.
More about Smith Cooper System Partners here