|Facebook Inc users willing to pay $10+ to see no ads at all|
|Tuesday, 30 July 2013 09:49|
The social media company could earn $12bn per year by offering users the option of signing up for an ads-free experience.
Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter, has suggested Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) could earn at least $12bn per year by offering users the option of signing up for an ads-free experience at a cost of $10 per month, i.e. Facebook could potentially earn three times more revenues from such a service than it reaped from advertising last year ($4.3bn).
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Monday, 19 August 2013
Unique facility reinforces Thales’ commitment to improving cyber security of UK Read more...
Latest From SME Web
- Twitter Inc jumps ahead of rivals Facebook Inc and Google Inc as shares climb to near all-time high
- Lloyds Banking Group plc hit by largest ever FCA fine for retail conduct failings
- Vodafone Group plc research shows increase in SME confidence
- Nearly half of small business owners will spend Christmas buried in their accounts
- Lloyds Banking Group plc shares higher after it says St James’s Place stake sale will boost capital position
- Majority of Brits do their online shopping at work