|Facebook Inc users willing to pay $10+ to see no ads at all|
|Tuesday, 30 July 2013 09:49|
The social media company could earn $12bn per year by offering users the option of signing up for an ads-free experience.
Biz Stone, co-founder of Twitter, has suggested Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) could earn at least $12bn per year by offering users the option of signing up for an ads-free experience at a cost of $10 per month, i.e. Facebook could potentially earn three times more revenues from such a service than it reaped from advertising last year ($4.3bn).
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Monday, 19 August 2013
Unique facility reinforces Thales’ commitment to improving cyber security of UK Read more...
Latest From SME Web
- FSB: Floods cost small businesses £831 million
- Loss-making Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc to hand millions in shares to executives
- New guidelines aim to protect shop staff from violence and abuse
- Lloyds Banking Group plc and Barclays plc sidestep EU rules and hand bosses nearly £1m in shares
- New research highlights mobile threat for SMEs
- Federation of Small Businesses calls for Budget for enterprise