Here we learn how your company can learn from Ryanair's success...
- Increase customer feedback – more surveys, listening sessions.
- Identify what customers like and what they don’t. What can you fix?
- Devise a strategy and appoint a leader to be the operational focus point. It could be your customer services director or marketing manager.
- Engage employees in the change – explain to them what you are doing and why it is important. Introduce new training programmes.
- Think beyond and anticipate what customers might want in the future. Surprise them.
- Increase marketing spend to get the message across.
Tune in tomorrow for a blog on being 'customer-centric'...