|Breach of contract top risk for tech companies|
|Tuesday, 30 August 2011 11:54|
Causes used as the basis to sue include project delay and the supplied service being regarded as not fit for purpose.
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Monday, 19 August 2013
Unique facility reinforces Thales’ commitment to improving cyber security of UK Read more...
Latest From SME Web
- Twitter Inc jumps ahead of rivals Facebook Inc and Google Inc as shares climb to near all-time high
- Lloyds Banking Group plc hit by largest ever FCA fine for retail conduct failings
- Vodafone Group plc research shows increase in SME confidence
- Nearly half of small business owners will spend Christmas buried in their accounts
- Lloyds Banking Group plc shares higher after it says St James’s Place stake sale will boost capital position
- Majority of Brits do their online shopping at work